21 October 2005

Jeremy and Mel


Julia and I had the great oportunity to make it back to my hometown Paso Robles, CA for a wedding a couple of weeks ago. Jeremy was a groomsman in our wedding and I really wanted to be able to make it back for his. It was a great time of seeing my family and a lot of friends that I have not seen in a long time. It was also the first time that a lot of people met my wife and I was able to show her off as well. That is always fun. Either way, it was a nice break from the routine of an Army schoolhouse. The wedding was a beautiful outdoor ceremony on a nice fall California day. Everything was so charicteristc of Jeremy and Mel and completly fitting.

Congratulations Jeremy and Melanie. God bless your new life together.

No comments: