As I have said, there are many reasons that I feel that the Anti-war movement in the US is dangerous and absolutely wrong. I have told people before that they are militant, aggressive and downright anti-America. Some of the groups that have organized rallies and protests that I am referring to include
International Solidarity Movement which is an international version of the original organization Solidarity Movement to Free Palestine. Behind the facade of a peaceful, well meaning organization lies a layer after layer of adding the Palestinian Liberation Organization, Hamas and other known terrorist group openly opposed by the United States. Below is a list of articles about these organizations dealings with terrorists and radical principles.
http://www.frontpagemag.com/articles/Printable.asp?ID=14063
http://www.adl.org/Israel/israel_int_solidarity.asp
1 comment:
Kellen+ Julia,
Melissa and I went to Yellow Springs two saturday's ago. While we were there we saw ten reminant of Yellow Springs faithfully caring their anti war signs. Singing some song about peace. It was quite funny yet sad.
Post a Comment