I seem to always be in travel. I have been on the way back to Ramadi for some time from R&R for almost a week. I flew into Kuwait on Thursday last week and then ended up in Iraq on Friday and have been stuck here at an Air Base waiting to go to Ramadi for almost a week now. I sleep on a cot and sweat every moment that I am awake and asleep. The food is good though so I wont complain about that. I want to get to a bed for a change and get some real sleep. As of now, all of the flights go at night and so that means that we have to wait all night to see if we fly. Every night so far has been staying up until 3 or 4 for a flight just to be told that they have been canceled or there is no more room. I sleep during the day and then stay up all night. When I try to sleep, I do off and on because the heat is making me sweat puddles. They say that they will get me out tonight but I will believe them when I land in Ramadi.
Until next time...
No comments:
Post a Comment