09 August 2007

New Job... Again

Well everyone I have a new job for the third time since January. No longer am I in a "Line Battery" but on Battalion Staff as the Adjutant. Basically I am the personnel officer for the battalion. It is something that I have really no experience with but I think that I can pick it up in some time. I am sad that I have to leave all of the Soldiers in Charlie Battery. I was looking forward to spending more time with a platoon but I guess that my Battalion Commander had other things for me.

I am also very happy that my Brigade’s deployment has been delayed from November. I really want to spend some more time with my wife this holiday season. We will have Christmas off so we are going to enjoy that time together. Julia is happy beyond words too. The only thing is that we will be in Germany until summer of 2009, instead of winter of 2008. Things happen for the best though and God has a plan so I am not worried.

No comments: