The book is a quick read and very well written. The picture painted by the author is authentic and true to many experiences that I had while being in Iraq. Anyone going to be deploying to Iraq soon should read this book. I recommend it to anyone who wants to understand what it is actually like trying to rebuild a country devastated by their own regime and then crushed under the weight of war.
24 December 2007
Waging Peace
The book is a quick read and very well written. The picture painted by the author is authentic and true to many experiences that I had while being in Iraq. Anyone going to be deploying to Iraq soon should read this book. I recommend it to anyone who wants to understand what it is actually like trying to rebuild a country devastated by their own regime and then crushed under the weight of war.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment