13 January 2006

Sorry so long

Hey everyone. I know that it has really been a while since I posted anything.

Julia and I are now in Germany where we will be for the next 3 years or so. We have started to adjust pretty well. Initially our sleeping schedule was a little difficult to adjust but eventually the 6 hour difference began to fade away.

Germany is great and we have been able to travel some already. Having only been here for 5 days, we were able to make it over to Paris for New Years. That was amazing. For this long weekend we are heading over to Belgium to see some of the sights. We are really looking forward to that.

The greatest part of living in Baumholder is that it is so close to so many amazing places to travel. We are definitely going to take advantage of that while we are here.

No comments: